Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 6 April 2014

Yesterday ~ (MY FM 全球流行音乐金榜颁奖典礼) music awards

Here's a short post about yesterday =) . Went to MY FM music awards with Stephy. My lovely cousin. Firstly , would like to thanks her for the VIP ticket. It's a last minute but luckily we able to rush there. Haha! My favourite singer came! Lucky to see his live performance! Who's him ? He's 小鬼 (黄鸿升)a Taiwan male singer. His new song 超有感 is just awesomeeeeee ! Main point? He's handsome XD (LOL). Other than him, there's 1 more singer I like too which is Bii . He's Korean, but he sing and work in Taiwan. 

So here's a photo (photo of my ticket =X )  for yesterday's Music Award. Too less? I'm so sorry... Was too concentrate during the show. Any ways, MyFm and Astro will repeat the show soon! So anyone who missed it still have the chance listen + watch . So like I said it's a short post. Haha. I'll stop here then.  

Ticket + stage




Good night readers! I'll be blogging about a very special cafe soon ! Stay tuned !! Well may be it's normal for you guys but it's somehow just special for me =) 

Have a good night sleep peeps !! xoxo












NOELLE~


No comments:

Post a Comment