Nuffnang Ads

Monday 5 January 2015

Review for FlatWhite cafe SS15, Subang

Hi peeps~ Well I... Too lazy to update my blog for months so finally today I have the mood to update my blog again. lol



Well, let's just skip the part of craps and begin with the post.... 



FLATWHITE CAFE @ SS15 SUBANG

Basically this is a cafe nearby where I live and studying so I actually visit them nearly everyday. lol.
Why FlatWhite since there are so many places in SS15 ? Simple... Their staffs are friendly and polite~ Their special drinks include Caramel Submarine .. which is actually a mini Belgium chocolate bowl fill with caramel and served with a cup of hot milk and a shot of esspresso. The other special drink is Choco plant. Well, like the name explained. a plant looking drink. and if you are a choc lover you will really love it. 



For their food.... Their big breakfast worth trying but... Chips and Salsa , Calamari Rings and Warm chicken salad are highly recommended by me. Well, I understand different peoples have different taste but the own-made salsa is really awesome and their grilled chicken combination with the salad are awwesome ~ give it a try !!!



PS: Sorry I just have some of the pictures 


Choco Plant



Squid ink Pasta
Calamari Rings

Cappuccino
Warm Chicken Salad



ADDRESS :
73-1, Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.
(Same Row As Starbucks)

INSTAGRAM :
@FLATWHITEMY
#Flatewhitemy

Pay a visit whenever you're free peeps !!

No comments:

Post a Comment