Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 30 March 2016

It's been a while....

It's been a while... I haven't been posted anything here... Well can say that I'm busy with my life? Or Nayy I'm just lazy.... I myself not sure as well... And I guess it's the only place I could say something I feels like saying out loud but without letting others know...


Sigh... What's love? Peoples around me keep telling me that they broke up... They feels like dying because their other half cheated? Well hello... You found someone you love can't you guys maintain it properly? Like hey! Appreciate what you have instead of complaining man... Love thn tgt... Don't love? Brk up.. Easy as that... There's no I don't know in a relationship... I like someone who will never like me but who cares? Use your heart to feel it... Love someone doesn't mean you guys must be together.. Right? Sometimes you just wish the best of him/her... Sigh... How can so many couples brk up and together like nobody's business... Before either 1 of you hurting the other... Did you guys think that how if the one been hurt is you? Do you ever try to think of how will that feel? Why can't you turn hurts to love? I believe love equally do exist... Just depends on will you wanted to works with it... Choose wisely... And appreciate the one who really loves you...


Well... It's a short post but I think my pretty sis should see it soon... It's for you.. Stay tough ! You're 1 brave girl.. I'll be there for u...

No comments:

Post a Comment